Eramosa COVID-19 External Announcement
To our Valued Public and Private Sector Clients,
Eramosa Engineering Inc (Eramosa) is constantly monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. We recognize that the situation and information available from trusted government sources and local public health authorities constantly changes. To address this challenge head on while maintaining our commitment to service for our clients, Eramosa has made a number of changes to our standard practices to mitigate the health and safety risks of our team, clients, and the community.
- Our team and team members remain committed to you. Our back-end corporate systems are already in place for remote working and we have expanded our work from home policy for all team members at Eramosa. Call us and we will answer. Email us and we will respond.
- We previously cancelled all international trips, including USA/Canada travel indefinitely.
- We are moving all non-critical meetings to remote teleconferences wherever possible.
- We continue to support our clients and projects through all necessary onsite work ranging from commissioning as well as SCADA system maintenance and emergency support.
- As of March 19, 2020, we have suspended all domestic business travel flights for our employees indefinitely and as such are addressing onsite presence on a case by case basis impacted by this policy.
Please continue to reach out to us as you always have. Our 24 hour support services continue to be available to help you keep critical public and private sector systems online. As a reminder our 24 hour support line is 226-780-2260.
We will adjust our policies and practices as more information becomes available from Health Canada as well as Provincial and Local Health Authorities. As a result of this the policies and plans identified within this letter are in effect the date of posting and are subject to change. We thank you for your support and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns you can reach me at email@example.com.[ Download a PDF of this announcement here ]
ERAMOSA ENGINEERING INC.
Nick Hallas, P.Eng.