Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
We believe in being seen as leaders and role models within the community. Our actions strongly reflect our duty to corporate social responsibility on a local and global perspective. We believe in giving back to the community and are committed to embracing and promoting this culture with all of our team members.
We do this by:
- Providing all of our team members with 5 paid volunteer days annually. The impact of this volunteer time is far reaching – both locally and globally. From building projects in northern communities to orphanage reconstruction after a natural disaster, our team leads from their passions.
- Supporting over 20 charities and organizations with over $15,000 of donations and sponsorships which includes supporting industry specific associations such as Water For People, World Toilet Day and the Aboriginal Water & Wastewater Association.
- Participation in the MS Ride since 2003, raising in excess of $500,000 (and counting!) to help find a cure.
- Volunteering at the Guelph Food Bank providing a local impact to the community.
- Support of Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington Adopt-a-family program for community support.
- Volunteering with Adopt-a-Family Christmas present wrapping.
- Education donation to Conestoga College for the Eramosa FITT Award.
- Volunteering with The Green Legacy.
- Canadian Blood Services support and blood donation. Together we are Canada’s lifeline.
- Commitment to reducing greenhouse gas emissions through:
- Encouraging our team members to carpool when travelling to client sites or meetings.
- Offering our team members a public transit subsidy.
- Offering flexible working arrangements allowing work from home up to 4 days per week.