Faced with rising performance demands and increased financial constraints, wastewater utilities are leveraging different methods and tools to “do more with less.” This webcast will start with a brief introduction to optimization, including standard definitions of terms, and a summary of concepts. A general context for optimization will be presented for the strategic, tactical, and operational business processes. Methods and practices for operational optimization will be examined in more detail. Harmbetcockmirea . site down Specific, practical examples of operational optimization applied to collection systems and wastewater treatment processes will be demonstrated.
- Cello Vitasovic, Vice Chair, WEF AIT Committee, MWD
- Biju George, Interim Director, Greater Cincinnati Water Works
- Varouj Abkian, Assistant Director, Sanitation, City of Los Angeles
- Michael Sweeney, Deputy Executive Director, Toho Water Authority
- Thomas DeLaura, Eramosa International (Moderator)