Instrumentation & Control Position
CALIFORNIA · TEXAS · FLORIDA · NORTH CAROLINA
We are currently looking for individuals interested in a full-time Instrumentation and Controls (I&C) role within our company. The successful applicant must have experience in I&C and/or Supervisory Controls and Data Acquisition (SCADA) design. The applicant must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal, to respond appropriately to questions posed by clients and contractors. Demonstrated skills and capabilities will include:
- Basic knowledge of process connections, measurement concepts and how the process affects instruments
- Understanding and impacts of corrosive and explosive environments and outdoor installations.
- Instrumentation application, selection, specification, and installation design
- Vendor drawing review for conformance to specifications
- Development of design drawings such as control schematics, installation details, loop diagrams, connection and interconnection wiring diagrams, panel layouts, etc.
- Technical report writing
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- SCADA network architecture design, including hardware and software specification
- PLC/RTU/HMI programming experience
- Smart instrumentation and networks application and selection experience
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a PE license or FE certification
- Electrical and site safety training (e.g., OSHA 10-hour)
If you feel you have the right combination of skills and enthusiasm for the work, contact us today.