e.RIS enterprise edition is an advanced reporting tool that enables organizations to manage, analyze, and report on information within their enterprise systems in a comprehensive way.
e.RIS enterprise edition is our next generation data management solution which allows you to view and administer data from all your enterprise systems including Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), asset management systems, customer billing, and many others. All this data can be enhanced by supplementing it with manually entered and calculated data to produce detailed reports.
e.RIS enterprise edition provides a solid platform for enterprise reporting and analysis by delivering the tools our customers need. Meeting regulatory compliance, understanding operational situations before key decision making, and saving time by providing your staff access to enterprise data when they need it are just some of the benefits of this system.
Data from an enterprise system is read directly, enabling real-time access to data as it is captured. This approach provides access to all your data as opposed to data warehouse solutions where only a limited subset of summary daily values is available. Data from different areas of your facility and systems can be easily combined into a single report, table, or chart. Our user-friendly report builder lets even novice operators design custom reports to present your data the way you want it. e.RIS enterprise edition is also web based. This removes the need to install software on all your organization’s computers while allowing remote users to connect to critical information via their favourite mobile devices.
Our most popular e.RIS enterprise edition features are:
- Full access to multiple SCADA historian data sources, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). Other structured systems and unstructured data sources such as asset management, customer billing, financial, metering, in-house databases, manual data, and many others can also be accessed.
- Easily configured and shared reports. No advanced programming skills are required. As well, our clients pass on their knowledge to become their own internal trainers.
- Custom manual data entry forms that replaces the need for paper-based data entry.
- Powerful calculation data module performs consistent, auditable calculations on individual data points or data series.
- Alarm and Event reporting. Explore alarm and event information sorted by site or priority level to eliminate nuisance alarms and to report on compliance alarms.
- Scheduled Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and report delivery via e-mail.
- Compliance reporting features including report commenting, audit trail, and electronic report sign-off.
e.RIS enterprise edition leverages open source platforms and tools such as:
- The Eclipse Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT) Engine and the Eclipse Designer is used to enable complex in-report calculations, calculated data, and a broad suite of reporting features including dashboard reporting. BIRT is a top-level software project inside the Eclipse Foundation, an independent, not-for-profit consortium of software industry vendors within the open source community.
- The Liferay Portal (Liferay) is an open source user interface portal platform for building enterprise solutions that deliver immediate results with long-term value.
e.RIS enterprise edition is easily configured for each client’s specific requirements. Eramosa includes setup and configuration services with each implementation in addition to ongoing technical support. Our professionals can help your team plan the software installation, migrate data if necessary, and conduct end user and administrator training.
Contact us today for more details about these services.