This career opportunity is currently available in
→ Toronto, Ontario
→ London, Ontario
We are currently looking for an individual that is interested in a full time Team Leader role for a System Integration (SI) team. The successful applicant will have five or more years’ experience in the field of System Integration in a managerial role and will be responsible for managing a team of up to five or more SIs as well as managing our London office.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Project Management
- Office Management
- Business Development
- Proposal development
- Managing and developing client relations
- Mentoring and coaching Team Members in the following:
- PAC/PLC/RPU/RTU/DCS programing for various manufacturer platforms (GE, Emerson, Schneider, Allen-Bradley, Siemens)
- SCADA/HMI programming for various manufacturers (GE Proficy, iFix, GE Cimplicity, Wonderware InTouch and Industrial Application Server, Wonderware System Platform, Rockwell FactoryTalk and RS View)
- Developing Process Control Narrative and I/O Lists
- PLC &SCADA programming
- Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests
- Site start up and commissioning
- Troubleshooting and support
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, preferably with five or more years of management experience in the field of System Integration and SCADA development/programming. An educational background in Control Systems, Engineering/Technology or Computer Programming is required. The successful candidate must have a strong command of the English language, both written and verbal. The successful candidate will have the ability to complete assigned work as directed in a timely fashion, and work independently while functioning well within Eramosa’s strong team environment. Strong organizational and time management skills would be beneficial.
If you feel you have the right combination of skills and enthusiasm for this position, contact us today.