This career opportunity is currently available in
→ Toronto, Ontario
Eramosa is a vibrant, growing consulting engineering firm with offices in Guelph, Calgary, Detroit, Toronto, and London dedicated to developing long-lasting relationships with our clients based on trust, mutual respect, integrity, and technical excellence. We are a leader in our field and strive to build our team of dedicated professionals around these core values.
We are currently looking for an individual that is interested in a full time Report Developer role based out of our Toronto Office that can apply their knowledge to develop data management plans and meaningful report systems for our clients. This work will be completed utilizing our in-house information management and reporting software, e.RIS (Eramosa Reporting and Information System). Our newest team member will possess strong computer and software application skills, and experience with Java based programming languages are a plus. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with, and build relationships with our clients at various levels within their respective organizations are also required.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Report development
- Installation and Configuration of the e.RIS reporting system for water/wastewater and other utilities in Canada and the US
- Interfacing regularly with e.RIS Clients for feedback and requirements
- Daily triage and prioritization of JIRA Service Desk items created by client and staff requests
- Working with the Eramosa Application Development Group for program enhancements and features
- Report/User Manual development
- Historical data collection, configuration and other software design responsibilities
- Troubleshooting and support
Job Requirements for the position include:
- Familiarity with Historian Data Collection (GE Proficy Historian, Wonderware InSQL Historian, and Rockwell Automation Factory Talk Historian SE)
- Databases; MS-Access, Oracle, SQL, OSI PI, MySQL and others
- Reporting Applications: e.RIS, MS-Excel, XL Reporter, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, and Oracle Discoverer
- Good understanding of computer virtualization tools (VMWare, Vsphere, Client VMWare, Workstation, VMWare Player)
- Good understanding of operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with an educational background in Computer Applications and Computer Programming with Java and web design and development a plus with seven to ten years of experience. The successful candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills. The successful candidate will have the ability to complete assigned work as directed in a timely fashion, and work independently while functioning well within Eramosa’s strong team environment. Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills would be beneficial.